Registration – NOW OPEN
Additional discounts are available for national SEIA and SEPA members. You must be a member in good standing by March 5, 2015 to receive the member rate for PV America.
SEIA: email@example.com or 202-682-0556
SEPA: Membership Request Form or 202-857-0898
SEIA: Membership Benefits
SEPA: Membership Benefits for Utilities, Membership Benefits for Solar Partners
|Registration Type||Early Registration
12/4/14 – 2/18/15
2/19/15 – 3/10/15
|Full Conference/Exhibitor Full Conference Member*||$475||$525|
|Full Conference/Exhibitor Full Conference Non-Member*||$550||$600|
|Expo Hall Only Member**||$25||$35|
|Expo Hall Only Non-Member**||$40||$50|
Press: Please fill out the press authorization form.
Exhibitor Guest Passes: Expo only access.
*Full Conference Registration: Access to expo hall and expo hall happy hour, general session, concurrent sessions and QuickTalks, Beers with Peers, and lunch (Monday and Tuesday).
**Expo Hall Only: Access to the Expo Hall and General Session only. Food may be purchased onsite during lunch hours.
***Non-Profit Registration: To be eligible to receive discounted pricing, you must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, non-governmental organization in the country where you are located, and must provide SETS the appropriate documentation of that status to include: Certificate of Incorporation, IRS Letter, and W9 Form.
****Student Registration: Students must be enrolled in a full time course of study at a college or university to register at the student rate. They must have their college ID number, as well as their college advisor’s name and email ready when registering.
Note: Payment by check will not be accepted after February 18, 2015.
Questions about registration? Please contact Trayvia Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-738-9469.
Registration Cancellation/Refund Policy:
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. There will be a $25 substitution fee for any substitution. Substituting multiple individuals on a multi-day registration is not permitted.
- Cancellations received by February 17, 2015 will be eligible for a 50% refund. No refunds apply for Expo Only registrations.
- Cancellations received after February 18, 2015 will not be eligible for refunds.
- Cancellation of a registration does not automatically cancel the attendee’s hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC (SETS), 1737 King Street 6th Floor, Alexandria, VA 22314, Attn: Lisa Wagner. Time stamped or post marked date will be the date of the cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed.
- Requests for refunds received by February 17 will be processed after March 11, 2015.