Registration – NOW OPEN
Additional discounts are available for national SEIA and SEPA members. You must be a member in good standing by March 5, 2015 to receive the member rate for PV America.
SEIA: firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-682-0556
SEPA: Membership Request Form or 202-857-0898
SEIA: Membership Benefits
SEPA: Membership Benefits for Utilities, Membership Benefits for Solar Partners
|Registration Type||Early Registration
12/4/14 – 2/18/15
2/19/15 – 3/10/15
|Full Conference/Exhibitor Full Conference Member||$475||$525|
|Full Conference/Exhibitor Full Conference Non-Member||$550||$600|
|Expo Hall Only Member||$25||$35|
|Expo Hall Only Non-Member||$40||$50|
Press: Please fill out the press authorization form.
*Non-Profit Registration: To be eligible to receive discounted pricing, you must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, non-governmental organization in the country where you are located, and must provide SETS the appropriate documentation of that status to include: Certificate of Incorporation, IRS Letter, and W9 Form.
**Student Registration: Students must be enrolled in a full time course of study at a college or university to register at the student rate. They must have their college ID number, as well as their college advisor’s name and email ready when registering.
Questions about registration? Please contact Trayvia Watson at email@example.com or 703-738-9469.
Registration Cancellation/Refund Policy:
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. There will be a $25 substitution fee for any substitution. Substituting multiple individuals on a multi-day registration is not permitted.
- Cancellations received by February 17, 2015 will be eligible for a 50% refund. No refunds apply for Expo Only registrations.
- Cancellations received after February 18, 2015 will not be eligible for refunds.
- Cancellation of a registration does not automatically cancel the attendee’s hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC (SETS), 1737 King Street 6th Floor, Alexandria, VA 22314, Attn: Lisa Wagner. Time stamped or post marked date will be the date of the cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed.
- Requests for refunds received by February 17 will be processed after March 11, 2015.