Photovoltaic Project of Distinction Award
Solar Energy Industries Association and Solar Electric Power Association are proud to present the Photovoltaic Project of Distinction Award, celebrating a major achievement in the Northeastern solar energy marketplace. This award recognizes the highest achievement for a PV solar energy project of any scale.
The Project of Distinction Award winner will be announced in the General Session on Monday, June 23 from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Visit Solar Central on Tuesday, June 24 at 11:00 am to hear short presentations from the project winners, ask questions, and network with industry peers.
Finalist project posters will be displayed in the hallway outside the educational session rooms for the duration of the conference. Stop by to learn what is happening in the region and to vote for your favorite project.
Congratulations to all of our finalist projects!
*List is in alphabetical order.
- Ashburnham Solar, MA
- FedEx Newark Airport, NJ
- Five-acre Solar Array Installed on a Closed Hazardous Waste Landfill, DE
- GM’s E-Motor Plant – Advanced Microgrid, MD
- Konterra Solar Microgrid, MD
- Limerick Road Solar, VT
- Lincoln Financial Field – Home of the Philadelphia Eagles Football Team, PA
- Manheim New England, MA
- Mount Saint Mary’s Abbey Solar Farm, MA
- New Bedford High School Ground (HS-8), MA
- New York City’s Largest Rooftop Solar Installation, NY
- Philadelphia Navy Yard Smart Grid Experience Center, PA
- Plymouth Public Schools, MA
- Pro Star Electric in Tornado Ravaged Brimfield, MA
- PSE&G Hackensack Solar Farm, NJ
- PSE&G Pole Attached Solar Program, NJ
- Scituate Solar I, MA
- Town of Dartmouth Landfill, MA
- West Davisville Solar, RI
- Whole Foods Brooklyn, NY
- Woodchuck Hard Cider, NY