Photovoltaic Project of Distinction Award
The winner will be announced on Monday, March 9 at 9:00 am in the General Session.
The Solar Energy Industries Association and Solar Electric Power Association are proud to present the Photovoltaic Project of Distinction Award. The award celebrates a major achievement in the Northeastern solar energy marketplace. This award recognizes the highest achievement for a PV solar energy project of any scale.
Congratulations to our finalists!
Their posters will be displayed during the conference.
Advanced Solar Architecture Facility by Montante Solar
Bay Colony Solar PV Parking Garage
Boardman Hill Solar Farm
Brattleboro Commercial Solar Array
Herb Connolly Chevrolet – Solar Electric Vehicle Charging Canopy
McKees Solar Park
PSE&G Kinsley Solar Farm
Shaffer Landfill PV Project
Solarize Connecticut and SEEDS Research
Southeastern Massachusetts Community Solar Array
Soveren Community Solar 1 LLC
Stafford Hill Solar Project
Nominees will be judged based on collective benefit and impact, including criteria in the following categories:
- Design – overcoming design challenges; innovation; aesthetics
- Technology (for the components) – overcoming design challenges; innovation
- Policy and Financing – optimum, creative or unusual approaches to policy/finance
- Collaboration in the community and among sectors (public/private, schools, etc.)
- Community Benefit – philanthropic; non-profit; low income
- Community Project Development – does the project serve more than one user?
- Can this business model or project approach be replicated?